19 augustus 2008

Spinmania

Ik heb het spinnen weer gevonden. Na een tijd niet achter het spinnewiel gezeten te hebben, heb ik de laatste tijd weer genoten van wolletjes draaien en een nieuwe twijntechniek me eigen gemaakt, de navajo-ply. Een overzichtje:

I refind spinning again. A long time I didn't do it, and now I enjoyed it very much again. Also I learned the navajo-ply. I really love this technic. A little show:

Dubble-ply and stasched until I have a project for it ;o)


Two strings of BFL - navajo ply - for soakers for little brother. The roving was handdyed by Lizet, I received it as a gift with the mamaswap.
Especialy for this roving I learned to ply navajo :o).


This is my one-time favorite !! A beautiful roving handdyed by Judith, which I got as a PIF-gift from her. I love it so much, so it's for me. Now I have to find the perfect pattern for it. Hard ......


3 opmerkingen: